Ten Reasons Why You Should Hire an Agent to Help You Purchase Your Pre-Construction Condo
1. It doesn’t cost you anything to hire a professional to represent you.
2. You get first pick of the units; so you get the condo you want.
3. You get discounts on pricing; so you pay less than the public.
4. You get special condo incentives, ie; discounts on parking and lockers as well as upgrades.
5. Agents negotiate on your behalf with the builder.
6. Agents can refer you to mortgage and legal professionals.
7. Agents ensure you don’t overpay for your unit.
8. Agents can help you select the best floor plan, upgrades and finishes for your needs.
9. Agents can help you navigate through the process and help you understand your obligations, ie; deposit structure, assignment, closing costs etc…
10. Agents want you to be a life-long client; so they have your best interest in mind -- not the builder’s.